I'm Margaret - an Ohio-based photographer, momma to my sweet 3-year-old Aubrie, and student at the University of Cincinnati's College-Conservatory of Music studying Music with minors in Entrepreneurship and Environmental Studies. Sounds chaotic, right?! I love it. I have created a life full of things I love and couldn't be happier with the path I've chosen.
I had the best teachers growing up - my incredible parents - who taught me how to not only find, but to bring out the beauty in everything I see. This lesson has impacted my life in a multitude of ways, including my photography. This "attitude of gratitude" and appreciation for the beautiful moments in life is something I cannot wait to pass along to my own daughter.
All seriousness aside, I am an adventure addict!! I love discovering new secret spots and hidden gems everywhere I go, and I'm up to try just about anywhere or anything you have in mind. Have a crazy idea you want to try? Let's get messy and make it happen!! I would be thrilled and honored to have the opportunity to help you make it a reality.
More About Me!
- I'm obsessed with the Enneagram (I'm a 3w2!)
- I'm a Mezzo-Soprano and I play violin
- I love to thrift & upcycle!!
- I'm vegan!
- I have two younger siblings - Daniel & Sophie
- I used to work as a princess... literally :)
- My favorite vacation spot is Elk Rapids, Michigan (basically my second home at this point)
- My favorite movie is Princess Diaries 2!
- The Bachelor franchise is my guilty pleasure
- I have at least 4 different pints of Ben & Jerry's in my freezer at all times